The client is the largest global Industry association for technology service professionals and companies (based in the US).
- To create content and ad hoc reports culled from corporate filings targeting technology professionals community.
- Lack of in house team to create and manage reports of high quality, time critical business & financial content.
- To continuously refresh and update the content on a quarterly basis.
- To justify the application or resource investments required and aligning them to business objectives of the organization.
- Ensuring the reliability of the data for third party opinion and validation.
- Limited scalability due to lack of resources and infrastructure.
- To initiate and evolve a robust process which emphasizes judgment based results.
- Engender discipline in content aggregation and collation process by applying methodologies to enhance productivity and improve content refresh and recycle time.
- Offering elastic scaling and flexible pricing in terms of resources and time.
- Devised a process which is a mix of rule based approach enabling productivity and analytical research for quality judgments.
- Creating a lucid style guide to categorize technology service categories to enable uniformity in conclusions.
- On time delivery of quarterly reports for global webcasts.
- Output quality matching and exceeding the expectations of third party evaluation.
- Client’s resources freed up to focus more on analytics and insight.